By using the App, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
What United A.I. Tech collects
The data United A.I. Tech collects from you and your use of the App may or may not be personal data as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012. In particular, United A.I. Tech collects the following data from you and your use of the App:
Information you provide
We collect process and use information, including personal data that you provide or make available to us when accessing or using our App and Service. Examples of such information include:
- The information you enter on the App and Service such as your location, name, birth date, email address;
- the information corresponding to your access or use of the App and/or Service such as your searches of the Quran or bookmarked Quran verses, the prayer requests you post or those that you have indicated to have prayed for, or modifications to any of your settings; and
- where you sign up or log in with your account on a third party site (such as your Face book account or Google account), the personal data that you have provided to the relevant third party site, to the extent allowed by your account settings with the third party site or otherwise authorized by you.
Information relating to your device and the App settings We also receive, store and process information, including personal data, when you access or use the App, including but not limited to:
- device-specific information relating to your device for example your device brand and model, operating system version, device language, unique device identifiers (such as IMEI or IDFA), and mobile network information (such as IMSI or MNC);
- your location information including but not limited to IP addresses used to connect your device to the internet, GPS data and network services data; and
- application specific information relating to the App for example the application version number, activity on the App, whether you use the App with a smart watch, the date you installed the App onto your device and the date you last used the App.
Purposes for which United A.I. Tech collects, uses and/or discloses the information
United A.I. Tech collects, uses and discloses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To administer the App and Service and enabling your access and use of the App and Service;
- To maintain and administer any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the App and Service;
- To tailor your experience through the Service by displaying content according to your interests and preferences;
- To manage your relationship with United A.I. Tech including informing or updating you about changes to the App and/or Service and dealing with or responding to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
- To provide targeted marketing and advertisements via the App
- To enable carrier billing or billing via Apple App Store or Google Play Store;
- To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to monitor and analyze how you use the App and Service, to improve the App and Service and/or to enhance your user experience;
- To respond to legal processes or to comply generally with any applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction (and any applicable rules, codes of practice or guidelines), including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law or assisting in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities; and
- For such other purposes which United A.I. Tech notifies you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.Security
United A.I. Tech makes reasonable security arrangements designed to protect, prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data. However, you understand that the transmission of information via the Internet and the storing of electronic information is not completely secure. Although United A.I. Tech will do its best to protect your personal data, United A.I. Tech cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the App or stored by us.Withdrawal of Consent
If you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your personal data, depending on the nature of your request, United A.I. Tech may not be able to provide or continue providing you with access and use to the App and Service or parts thereof, or administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in such instances where United A.I. Tech requires your personal data to fulfill a contractual obligation to you and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose the relevant personal data for those purposes, United A.I. Tech cannot be held liable for breach of that agreement. United A.I. Techs legal rights and remedies in such event are expressly reserved.Your Privacy when accessing Third Party content and resources
United A.I. Tech may make such amendments to this Policy as United A.I. Tech may in its discretion deem fit from time to time. United A.I. Tech will notify you of such amendments by posting the amendments on the App or such other method of notification as may be designated by United A.I. Tech (such as via email or other forms of electronic communications), which you agree shall be sufficient notice for the purpose of this clause. If you do not agree to be bound by the amendments, you shall immediately cease all access and/or use of the App and Service. You further agree that if you continue to use and/or access the App and/or Service after being notified of such amendments to this Policy, such use and/or access shall constitute an affirmative: (i) acknowledgement by you of this Policy and its amendments; and (ii) agreement by you to give the consents set out in this Policy.Further questions
If you have any queries or comments on this Policy or the use of your personal data, please contact United A.I. Techs data protection officer at: Data Protection Officer Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org